0 Grooming went so wrong

Booked grooming appointment on 21/02/2015 Thursday 3pm. I bring buffy to her grooming near my block, as usual grooming start at 3pm and end at 5pm but
At around 4.30pm I heard some screaming from the inside but the groomer also didn't
Notice me something went wrong. At 5pm he bring buffy out to me and tell me he accidentally cut my buffy ear and had apply cornstarch on her ear to stop bleeding.
I was so angry and speechless cos he should had immediately notice me. The patch that he apply had cover the deep cut and I do not even know how deep is the cut?
He said the blood had stopped and told me is ok don't had to go and see vet?
My buffy was so scare and shivering at that time and same to me I really don't know what to do? I immediately bring Buffy home and while waiting for 6.30pm clinic open
I posted on fb for help and one of my groomer friend did reply me, I also whatsapp one of the vet I know and his also reply me with a good advice. I bring Buffy to the vet
At 6.30pm without making any appointment but lucky the vet see my Buffy immediately and told me the cut is 5mm straight cut and need two stitch.
This grooming trip my Buffy had to suffer 6 painful experience. I am so sad cos
I made a wrong choice and she suffer so much pain. I blame myself, after the stitch the vet bandage my furkid and told me the bandage is to prevent her to flip
Or rub her ear and only can remove three day later and 14 day later remove stitch. After we reach home she didn't sleep well so did I cos she is not comfortable with the bandage and I am worry about her. The brother of the groomer came over to my house to explained to me and ask for forgiveness, he said will pay for the medical bills, taxi fare and waive off the grooming amount. I had no choice got to accept cos everyone will know in Singapore Hdb can only keep one dog and I had 4 and my groomer know that too so if I choose to pursue further then might end up if they revenge and they report my dog then I will lost all my furkids. The groomer brother did his best to keep saying sorry and give me a sorry gift for my furkids. I only know thing already happened I can't do anything anymore to change the fact. What I hope now is buffy speedy recovery and won't have phobia after that.


































uniqueliew

Category: 0 Furry Maltese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Mummy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Elder Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Second Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Younger Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers