0 Love Seeing My Furkids Playing!

Really love to see them playing cos every time they play I will know they are happy, and they are active I will know they are healthy...a fortunate furkids should be like this, play, eat and sleep cos this is what a human want in life...to me is only fair that only furkids can be like this.
Yes I want people to be jealous of them cos if a human jealous of them for only know playing, sleeping and eating....this is what I want them to be, proud and fortunate for life. Mummy will alway be your slave....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Mummy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Elder Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Second Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Younger Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers