2 Am I Getting Old? I Learn Alot!

Alot of thing had change and i am telling myself, am i getting old? I use to love eating western food but now i find that i love eating steam food, example fish, steam egg etc i can even take spicy food now. My memory not as usual, I can't remember number so easily and sometime i cannot remember where the thing i had put? I start to love watching old drama and love to listen to classic music. I use to listen to cantonese and chinese song but now i love to listen to english song. I know how to take care of people need now and i use to do anything with the help by other especially my sister but now i can settle alot of thing by myself? Is this a sign of getting old? I can be a girl and i can be a man sometime cos i can even repair thing or settle alot of thing that some said need man to do it but i did it all by myself. I remember my english or chinese reading and writing is not that good but now i can't believe, i can actually read and understand english and chinese well, i can write english better. I remember afew year back i don't know anything about pc stuff like software and hardware thing and i remember the first thing i know about pc is the email, can use email to send letter to the other party without sending letter with stamp, it was introuduce by my second sis and even help me created an email account but becouse of my bo chap attiude at that time so the email was expire long time. Later, my elder sis told me to go and learn how to use pc and even had to help me find out where got lesson and pay for all my lesson and i remeber i does not have interest, just telling myself, aiya just go lor maybe can know more friend but not becouse of the lesson. I love using pc now and i know pc can do alot of thing and even know what kind of software to use and how to install it. i am now using pc better then them. Love using photoshop but use to be telling myself why photoshop so expensive but inside doesn't even had anything special and now becouse of my cyber friend help i got to know how to use photoshop, then i realise actually photoshop is everything. Nowaday i keep thinking back if my primary schoold time had pc or internet access i am sure all the school project will be so much easy to do and especially had to thanks google search for everything, thanks my sister for forcing me to learn pc and michelle about the photoshop learning through msn. Recently i am thinking, should i learn firstaid rescue like cpr cos my mum is getting old and she had heart problem, she is staying with me so i was thinking since she had heart problem and i am the only person staying with her and incase of her not feeling well i won't missed any change of danger happen before too late. I don't want to take risk by doctor telling me becouse you does not know cpr and sending her to hospital too late that why we had did our best to rescue? If this thing happened i will hate myself for knowing nothing? Here is the link but the location is far and i am too shy to learn alone, i need someone to go together with me.








Video credit goes to learn cpr org



http://www.firstaidtraining.com.sg/web/






2 comments:

Winnie said...

yes.. you are old.. haha!!

Not old lah.. you have grow up.. you learn through the process and tough time.. you are forced to do it so you learn and master it..

I'm very proud of you.. but you are forever small to me.. cause you are forever my "little" sister.

Unique said...

@winnie thanks you!

Post a Comment

Daddy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Mummy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Elder Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Second Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Younger Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers