2 Baby On Blog !


Today Let Baby Host The Blog, I Am So Happy Cos Today 24/04/2007 Tuesday Birthday Girl Nicole Came To My House With Her Mummy To Celebrate Her Birthday. Buffy As Usual Kiss And Lick Auntie Jolene And Me Keep Followed Nicole. Auntie Jolene Bring Along Her Cooking Beef, Chicken, Potatoes And Apple, Me And Buffy So Happy To See The Food, We Finish All The Food Which Mummy Given Us But Nicole Eat Very Little So Nicole Ask Me And Buffy For Help To Finish Her Portion So Me And Buffy Quickly Help To Finish. Wah So Nice The Food, Thanks Auntie Jolene. Mummy Didn`t Let Us Eat So Many Dish For A Long Time, After Eating Nicole Told Me She Know Not Long She Has To Go For An Operation And She Also Know Her Mummy Do All This Is For Her Good, So She Is Not Scare Cos She Also Know Po Po Will Also Be There To Look After Her After The Operation. I Also Told Nicole My Mummy Also Wanted To Sterillse Me So Scary, I Told Nicole If Mummy Decided To Sterillse Me I Will Run Away From Home And Go To Chai Chee. Mummy Said If I Am Good Boy Then She Won`t Sterillse Me But Today I Don`t Behave Myself Cos Auntie Jolene Fault She Bring Buffy And Po Po Along To Outside And Left Me And Mummy Inside The House, I Was Angry But Lucky Mummy Bring Me Outside To See Them. There Was One Stranger Behive Me And One Infront Of Me So I Bark At Them, I Was Abit Angry By Po Po And Auntie So Forgot To Calm Down And Nearly Forgot What Mummy Told Me. I Hope Mummy Don`t Sterillse Me Ok......... Mummy I Know I Am Wrong I Will Try To Behave Myselfe Next Time. Nicole Also Told Me She Is Now 3 Year Old, That Mean She Is Now 21 Year Of Age So She Is Now And Adult. I Need To Wait Another 2+ Months Than I Become And Adult So Mummy You Know What To Do Laaa... Lot Of Food And Birthday Gift Haa..... Haha .......

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Dear Baby, Aunt Jolene is so happy that u let me know Nicole is a brave gal and she is ready to go for op. If u like the food, Aunt Jolene will prepare it again on your birthday. U can eat ur food in Chai Chee. BUT u muz behave well from now, WE ARE WATCHING U...

Unique said...

Woof Woof Auntie Jolene Leave Me Message Haha............

Post a Comment

Daddy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Mummy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Elder Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Second Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Younger Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers