2 My Poor Buffy


My Buffy Finally Went To Mount Plasant Clinic ( East ) To See Doctor As Usually Waited Awhile Then Come Our Turn To See Doctor. I Gave Buffy Urine To The Doctor. The Doctor Also Took Some Of Buffy Blood For Test And Also Did An X - Ray For Her. We Waited Outside For Half An Hour For The Result And Finally The Doctor Ask To See Us Again. The X - Ray Was Normal, Urine Normal And The Blood Test Abit Unusual Cos White Blood Cell More Than Red Blood Cell So I Am Still Kind Of Worry. The Doctor Treat It As Infection On Private Place The Doctor Gave Buffy An Injection And Also Three Kind Of Medicine. She Said After 7 Days Should Be Ok But If After 7 Day Still Urine With Blood Then She Had To Come Back For Further Check Up. If Everything Is Fine She Still Need To Come Back After 3 Weeks Time To Have Her Urine Test Again. She Has To Take Her Medicine Everyday. "Antibiotics Baytril 1/3 Tablete Once Daily", "Steroid Anti Inflammatory Prednisolone 0.25 Tablete Twice Daily For Three Day And Then Reduce To 0.25 One Daily", "Antibiotics Clavamox 1 Tablete Twice Daily". The Medicine Is For 5 - 3 Weeks. She Doesn`t Want To Eat Her Medicine So I Had To Put The Medicine Into Slices Of Apple Then Feed Her, Lucky She Then Finish All The Apple And Medicine That I Gave Her. One Thing I Want To Mention Is The Nurse In That Clinic Is Not Good There Are Rude They Treat Buffy No Good They Totally Use 3 Needle Then Finally Got Her Blood For Test. I Was Very Angry Cos One Of The Nurse Poke The Needle Into The Vain And Not Only Cannot Get The Blood And Keep Poking In And Out Of My Buffy Vain. Try The Second Time They Chase Me Out. I Was Very Angry I Shouted At The Nurse Outside And They Try To Calm Me Down. My Buffy Is Out Then I Stopped Cos I Don`t Want Buffy To Scare Of Me. Lucky Everything Is Over And The Nurse Apology To Me. It Cost About $200 For The Medicine And Checkup. All My Angbao Gone. Hope Buffy Don`t Have To Go Back Again.

2 comments:

双子星 said...

Prednisolone is a steriod that I took for my eczema.. Don't over take.. later she become very active.. haha!

The nurse should be put to sleep or use 3 needles to poke her back.. Idiot nurse!!

Anonymous said...

Hah! Winnie yiyi, u take Prednisolone!? What breed are u? I think u miz b a CHIHUAHUA - the very barky type and muz b the one that PARIS HILTON is carrying...

Post a Comment

Daddy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Mummy

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Elder Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Second Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Younger Child

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers